cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product XXXX does not exit in Plant YYYY or it has been flagged for deletion (BBP_PD 275)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM gurus,

We are  running on SRM 7.01. We replicated materials from ECC to SRM.

When we add any material to the SC via internal products/services, we get the foll error:

"Product XXXX does not exist in plant YYYY or it has been flagged for deletion".

Can anybody please help with what could be the problem?

- All the Plants are replicated to SRM. And assigned in the Org Structure extended attributes.

- The SRM 'Define Backend System' is properly configured.

- The Product format in SRM is in synch with that of the ECC product (COMCPRFORMAT and OMSL transactions).

- Material is extended fine to the Plant being used. Material is not flagged for deletion in ECC.

- Accounting View is created for the material in ECC as well.

Please advise what we are missing to prevent this problem as this is happening for all materials in our SRM system.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari:

Try to check if the user have the Company Code of the Plant where the material is extended in PPOMA_BBP.

Hope this helps,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike:

The user does have the Company Code of the Plant where the material is extended set as a default in PPOMA_BBP.

Sorry, this didn't help.

Thank you

Cheers,

HK.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

maybe your have not a technical skill, but i guess around you, you have developpers...

So, if you asked them to have a look at your problem, they should have found that message BBP_PD 275 is called by FORM check_plant (Include LBBP_PDIGPF2R).

After, they should have debugged to see why the error message is raised: it comes from META_MATERIAL_READ function module,

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Please check the following:

1.     In Material master, Basic data 1 & 2 - for X-plant status and material plant status values

2.     Are you using any filter criteria to replicate only filtered materials from R/3. If yes, please check whether everything from your filter criteria is maintained in Material master.

3.     Please check whether Purchasing view is maintained correctly.

4.     I hope your entering the material not in XXX.XXX.XXX format like it is ERP. In SRM please remove all DOTS between the material number if your directly entering. Please try to search from the search help.

5     Material can been flagged for deletion in one or several plant in MM06.

Can you confirm that no deletion flag has been set for the material and plant you are using      in SRM ?

6.    Are you able to create a PO from ECC with this material and plant ?

(transaction ME21N)

7.     I hope you might have gone through this thread, anyways attaching it -

http://scn.sap.com/thread/267029

http://scn.sap.com/thread/104209

Thanks.

From RBEI,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

Thanks for the response but it is not helpful.

1.    Material Master Basic data is maintained fine.

2.    I am using filter criteria but, the materials came across as expected. And the error is happening for all the materials in SRM that are replicated from ECC.

3.     Purchasing view is created fine as well.

4.     I am not manually entering the material. I am searching and selecting. All of that works but the error message shows up after choosing a product.

5     Material is not flagged for deletion for any materials. Even if it has been flagged for one Plant, the other plants should be fine, but this is not the case as the error message is being thrown for all the Plants.

6.    I was able to create a PR and a PO in ECC wit this material and plant without issues.

7.    I have seen those threads already.

Thank you,

HK.