cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice not releasing to accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

1. Four invoices of our client are not getting post to accounts. The cause we found out is, when we update the invoice with pricing type "G", one condition type is disappearing i.e JIVC, which is CST Tax cond type.

2. For JIVC condition record is maintained looping with Tax classification in Customer master, Material master & Region from Customer master.

3. The sales order was created in Oct-2012 & Billing in January-2013.

The main cause I am finding is, in Invoice the Region is "Blank" but in Customer its maintained as 22, which has value of 2% in condition record.

My Question is - as invoice copies data from sales order, how the cond type JIVC has come in Sales order with Region field blank in customer master and why it is disappearing from invoice after updating??

Although if we assume the client has changed Region field in Customer Master after sales order creation, that change will not affect the invoice(if I am correct).

Need some inputs.

Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since the region field is changed to  blank in customer master after sales order creation the same is getting reflected in invoice ...and the condition record is might be written to pick JIVC & CST based on region ...so when u give update G the condition is not satisfied and tax is getting redetermined...so it is disappearing. Please check for account determination in that case also you may not able to release it to accounts....check in document flow.

Thanks,

Malathi.s

p_zweipfenning
Explorer
0 Kudos

Do you have a valid condition record for the date (january 2013) of invoice creation? Taxes are being redetermined when using pricing type 'G'. The date of invoice creation is used to determine the condition.