cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTRV_KMSUM - Mileage cumulation for multiple employement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

We are in the process of implementing T&E with multiple employement solution. My query is how does the PTRV_KMSUM table gets uodated with the same mileage cumulation for an employee who has two position with the same employer. As per HMRC rules mileage cumulation should be a combined total of 10000miles for both contracts before the per mile rate drops.

I have even activated the standard Multiple employement functionality but still the PTRV_KMSUM table is not getting updated with a cumulative mileage for both contracts. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The mileage cumulation can be achived only for a single expense report. For multiple expense reort miles travelled by employee cannot be cumulatated. It will not cumulate the miles travelled by employee from individual expense reports.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I do know that Nandagopal but what if the employee has two positions in the same company and they can claim mileage under both contracts? As per HMRC rule if the employments are associated then mileage for both contract should be cumulated together before the rate drops to 25p after 10,000 miles.

Is there anyone else who has come across this on SAP? I have searched notes, forum and couldn't find anything on this.

Cheers

Answers (0)