cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movment type 291 not visible in CO09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

Currently we are using two ATP groups Y1 and Y2 .  Both ATP grp has same ATP scope of check for the business event (A-sales order ) with include category (AN-ProdRes. withdrawable, location-relevant).

But only for material related with ATP group Y1  under t,code CO09 the reservation is considered for the business event A. when i replicate the same testing for material with ATP grp Y2 the reservation is not visible in CO09.

Note : I have created manual reservation using movement type 291 .

many thanks,

vpmsrd.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VPMS,

What all information you provided while creating reservation.

Few questions here;

- One material have one checking group, are you referring to two seperate materials here and have executed reservation creation for them.

- Information provided while creating reservation, is it same or different.

Please check and let me know.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sourabh ,

Thank you for your reply .

In my case two different material one ATP grp Y1 and another with material with Y2.

For the material with ATP grp Y1  in the scope of check reservation was included using category AN.

and it is visible in CO09.

Now there is a new requirement to include reservation for material with ATP grp Y2 . So i have included the category AN in the scope of check of Y2. I have created two different reservation one for Y1 and another of Y2 . for Y1 the the reservation is visible in Co09 .But for Y2 it is not.

Note : I have also tried my changing the ATp grp in R/3 material master from Y1 to Y2 . In this case for Y2 ATP grp also reservation is visible in CO09. And if convert Y2 material to Y1 it is not working .

So kindly let me know did i have missed any setting related to  material master.

many thanks,

vpms