cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering Notification emails once RFx in Published

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem in determining the triggering point where I need to write a code to trigger an notification email to bidders/suppliers once Public RFx is published. Currently SAP standard system is triggering notification emails to suppliers only when Restricted RFx is published.

I also want notification emails to be triggered to potential suppliers once RFx is modified and republished.

How to identify these scenarios and how to identify the point in SAP-standard to handle these notification emails. Also I want to add bidder name, tender details(srm portal link), rfx number, rfx name, rfx submission date in the email body.

I also tried debugging and found that there is a method /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_ADV_BASE~handle_process_finished in class /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_RFQ_ADV.

Can anyone give an idea as to what this method does? Also is there any configuration setting to check if SRM workflows for RFx are active in the system?

Thanks,

Ameet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ameet,

To check whether the RFx workflow are active or not, just try to create a RFx and navigate to the Apporval tab. Here if the approval process level is shown with a valid user id that means your workflow is active. Incase you are seeing a message like no approver determined then you need to check your workflow configurations.

Refer to the link for the same :

https://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-34254

Also Refer to the note : 1800381 to resolve the issue with the rfx publish notifications.

But you need to cross check the settings in the SPRO node "Set Output Actions and Output Format".

Best Regards,

Rahul