cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO DP - Insertion of New KF and Macro Updates/Deactivation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever I  insert a new key figure in the data view and activate the planning book data view I get a list Macros that APO says were deactivated because the key figures were re-numbered and all those macros need to verified and corrected and reactivated. This is a very painful process.

As an example I have a data view in which I have written 49 macros. Last week I inserted a new Key Figure and 70% of the macros got deactivated. I had to go through every macro line by line and fix the line where the re-sequencing messed up the Macro. Any ideas on how this pain can be avoided or minimized.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anir,

I can understand the pain you are taking and it really matters if you have huge list of macros associated.

But that's how it's designed. The only thing which will help you is selecting all possible keyfigure at the beginning itself so that you have a choice to use them later.

Regards,

Anurag

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anir

I know what you are talking about - happens whenever you change the data view .  I dont think you have a choice - you have to follow the process that you have described whenever you add a k.f to a data view

Thanks

Aparna