cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in the process of putting up CRM 7.0 AS ABAP and AS JAVA. My question is about the Java stack. I know the ABAP stack will be on Netweaver 7.0x. I dont want the JAVA version to be Netweaver 7.0x - while I want it on Netweaver 7.3 with CRM components. Can I have this, with CRM components, and connected to CRM AS ABAP? (This is due to a direction coming from the business). The point is - the ABAP and JAVA will be on different Netweaver levels and I want to know if this is feasible.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

Please confirm whether the ABAP and JAVA will act independent. If yes, then you can do that.

If JAVA is using ABAP as UME, then it is not possible cause the table version differs in Netweaver 7.0 and Netweaver 7.3

Instead you can also use Netweaver 7.3 for both ABAP & JAVA.  You not long be using the latest product as well as you can enjoy more functionalities with Netweaver 7.3

I hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead you can also use Netweaver 7.3 for both ABAP & JAVA.  You not long be using the latest product as well as you can enjoy more functionalities with Netweaver 7.3

How can I have this? When I look in market place - I see CRM 7.0/NW 7.01 - when I choose this and go to Installation, I see - "based on SAP Netweaver 7.3" - yes! but I dont see the files for ABAP... Would it be possible to have both AS ABAP and AS JAVA on Netweaver 7.3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let us know the Operating system and DB you want to use?

I will check whether I can get you the download DVD's.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please open the below link and click on the Media list of CRM 7.0 with EHP2. Since it is latest version of CRM available, you can get the name of the DVDS that are required for your installation.

https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000740290&

Always go with the latest version available.

ABAP

Page 9 = > list of DVDS for ABAP installation exports

Page 13 => Installation Master for CRM 7.0 with EHP2 with Netweaver 7.0 with EHP3

JAVA

Page 6 => Java components

Page 7 => installation Master for Netweaver 7.3 . Use the BS**** ( Business Suite that contains CRM, SRM, SCM ,Netweaver ...)

I Hope it helps

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Answers (0)