Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

t-code: OA_FIND is not working

pankajverma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

T-code OA_FIND (archive link document finder) is not working. In the documnet area nothing is there. Please suggest if there is any configuratio steps involved.

Thanks.

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have not created any Document type to be searched for. Go to tcode OAAD and do the required customization.

If you want to see the stored documents then directly click on 'Technical search' and display your stored documents.

With regards,

Tony.

pankajverma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

really helpful relpy.

Still some queries:

When I click on "Document Finder" it takes me on the next screen 'Archive link document finder' where i need to input the Document Area. But I am not able to understand how to do the customization for that. If u have any document please share with me or mail me 'pankajverma.sap@gmail.com.

When I click on 'Technical search' it shows the stroed document. How to get the name of files uploaded?

Please help.

Thanks

Pankaj verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont have any document to share with you. Just refer to below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/0d/ee943a8aaf8b23e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

With regards,

Tony.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Based on your pre configuration only the documents will get store to appropriate content repository.

In below t-codes you have to define the basic configuration settings

OAC0 - Content repository

OAC2 - Document type

OAC3 - Link between business object/document type and content repository

To retrieve the stored documents you need to have basic information of business object/Document number. Just check the fields which are available in the t-code.

Regards,

Sudheer T

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pankajverma
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Christoph,

Please suggest the soultion.

Pankaj