cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP sender channel : File processing @ Error :Error while sending message: Message ID XXXXXXXXX... already exists in database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am testing File to File interface,SFTP sender channel shows the following error while its trying to reprocess the same file in the specified path.And  file is placed at receiver end for every poll interval. (But for the first time i din`t get any error in file picking.)

"Error while sending message: Message ID XXXXXXXXXXX....XXXX already exists in database: com.sap.sql.exception.OpenSQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.I_XI_ID_MAP_ID1) violated OpenSQLExceptionCategories: [NON_TRANSIENT, INTEGRITY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATION] "

Can anybody let me know why this file is not processed for the next interval...?

Is there any possibility to process the duplicate files through Sender SFTP ...?

Thanks

Dhileep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhileep,

have you resolved the error?

I have the same now.

It would be appreciated if you can give me any info.

Regards

Rene

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhillep,

Clean the directory,Try restarting the channel after renaming the file as it seems locked with that particular file. If it doesn't work, move the particular file to some other folder and try again.

Refer SAP note: 1361305.

Regards

Bharagava krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which SP-Version do you use?

I know, we had the same problem occasionally - but don't have it anymore.

I seemed to be a problem with building the message-id. It just creates the same message-id for the second read as for the first - and then it cannot store the message - of course.

Which time did you set for "poll interval"?

In older versions you could set this to 0, which causes the Sender to poll very fast and overtake the last process.

Also, you could try to set "Quality of Service" to other value - but that's just a guess.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the deletion check box.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhileep,

The file you are trying to process with name is already exist in the target folder.

option 1:

first you need to remove the existing file from target folder.

Option 2:

You need to check the overwrite option in the  receiver communication channel so that it will overwrite the existing file.

option 3:

if you need to append the data into the same file you can check the option append in the receiver communication channel it will append the data to the existing file.

any of the above options will work.

Regards,

Naveen.