cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have assigned transaction VL01N to user, but when he making PGI it is showing error. The error was "You have no authorisation for Movement Type 361".

How to give or which transaction ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a doubt if tcode VL01N is meant for Movement type 361 it is for movement type 601.

Sap recommends the following regarding 361 type.

"If you use a storage location, movement types U61 'Transfer posting storage location (one-step)' and U62 'Transfer posting storage location (one step - reversal)' are available.

Movement types 361 and 362 should no longer be used in this context.

If movement types 361 and 362 do not exist in your system, they should not be created." Sap Note no 138812.

How ever from basis admn point of view I can suggest the add the Authorization Object M_MSEG_BWA to the concerned role and specify the movement types which the user is supposed to do in the Movement Type tab or if it already exists then only add Movement type 361 to the same.

Another way is when the no authorization message is displayed execute tcode /nsu53 this will show you which authorization object is missing. Rectify accordingly.We normally assign su53 tcode to all the users for convinience.

Hope this helps.

If so Pl award point.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Manas,

U R right, It is movement type 601, which I am getting error.

Shall i give authorisation object M_MSEG_BWA to that user.

Yusuf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manas,

WHere to add object ? Through pfcg or su01. Give path.

Yusuf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yusuf,

First u have to check what are the roles assigned to the user. For this tcode SU01---Enter the user's id and open. Click on the Roles tab it will show u the roles assigned to the user.Double click on the role name it will open it in a separate session. Otherwise copy the role name here and go to tcode PFCG and give the name of the role in the required field. Click change role button. Click the Authorization tab. Click on the Change Authorization button.

In the menu go to Utilities---->Technical names on.

Go to edit tab---->Insert Authorizations--->Manual Input. In the Authorization object field specify m_mesg_bwa enter. Expand all the nodes.

Go to edit tab->Find->enter m_mseg_bwa. Normally this node will be marked yellow.

Under the m_mseg_bwa there will be two child nodes

Activity and Movement type

In the activity tab enter * means all

In the movement type enter 601 or what ever u want to assign.

Save and generate the role.

Hope this helps

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manas,

Thanks. Problem has been solved.

Yusuf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bye and all the best

Answers (0)