cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading failed error in SAP BI app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have this problem. Everytime i open a particualr dashboard that has around 3000 rows of data, that was created in Xcelsius, in SAP BI app in the ipad, I get this error that says "Loading Failed: The dashboard is too complex". I have to have so many rows of data since it is important part of the dashboard.

This error often pops up for other dashboards too and after two three times the dashboard loads. This time its not loading at all in the ipad.

Are there any row limitations for the ipads to work properly?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Varshini Ranganathan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varshini,

What is the version of ipad that you are using?

also the version of business objects server?

If you open a small dashboard, does it throw you an error?

Regards,

AB    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Atul,

Am using Version 6.x for the ipad and Business objects 4.0. It works fine for smaller dashboards. Only for the larger ones am having trouble.

Regards,

Varshini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We too have this same problem on several dashboards. BI4 SP5 and Ipad app 4.4.12.

Occurs on multiple IPads from IOS 5.5.1 to 6.X

There is only one query on ojbect load and it returns less than 100 rows of data.

Extremely frustrated and appreciate any help. 

Lee Lewis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I think, the default row limitation is 512 rows, which is considered to show apt content and faster results.

the best practise would be to keep the number of rows <512 or <1000

on an ipad, this will show great results.

check and let me know

Regards,

AB

former_member192995
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have the same message, but not always. I have reduced  the rows to 300 but that was no solution for me.

Does anyone know more details for this problem ?

Thanks

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm able to open dashboards with 1000 rows of data.. Only When it exceeds 1000 or 1500 rows the loading failed error pops up. Correct me if am wrong but the size of the dashboard may also have an effect while opening a dashboard in the ipad and not just the amount of data.

Thanks

Varshini.