cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Condition should Auto populate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How i can make the Header condition as Automatic so should be auto populate in SO pricing.

Regards,

Monty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in standard SAP SD, Header condition can not have access sequence therefore condition record can not be maintained.

Also investigate business need before  moving to custom development.

thanks

Dilip Sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

Though you've quiet interesting requirement but unfortunately it's not possible in Standard, you've to go for some customization with the help of your ABAPER. In case you cannot maintain condition record then why don't you maintain it manually in Sale Order??? Create a Manual condition at header level and process the order with it. One more thing, why don't you define upper and lower limits once for your specific condition type in OVB2 and maintain the condition record manually in Header, this will also restrict user to make any error and you will be able to control manual changes too via this method. I'm not sure if you'll be okay with it but try it at least. Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Please crate a custom table for maintaining order type and Percentage

2.Make use of field calculation type filed in pricing procedure against your condition type.Write coding for collecting the value from the custom table with respect to the order type.

3.Make the condition type as mandatory

Do revert after testing the same

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raneesh,

I will try the same and let you know.

Regards,

Vivek

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek

In SAP standard pricing condition don't populate automatically. You can main header condition mandatory so that users have to enter this condition for order processing but If you are asking this condition should come in popup automatically on VA01 overview screen then this is not possible in standard.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

I know it is not in standard so please confirm  by doing any enhancement..

Regards,

Vivek Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Please be clear on the requirement. when you say Header condition as Automatic in SO, do you mean

- the condition type to be populated in the sales order without maintaining condition records

OR

-     The comdition type is mandatory while creating sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

It should show auto only for specific sales document type(i.e ZOR)..with the value of 2%of Net value always.

As we can not create condition record so please confirm how it can be possible.

Regards,

Vivek

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As Kode has asked please explain your requirement and also business requirement. For what purpose you need this popup? I don't think so this is logical requirement. You can create condition mandatory and add in incompletion log. Then system will automatically take you to that screen and by pressing F4 a popup will appear with possible entries. How this sounds

Please follow standards and convince your client for this.

Thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vivek,

You might need to code a routine for Base Condition Value for condition type in pricing procedure.

There even you can provide logic for fetching value based on sales order.

To fetch the value, there are various option based on your convience either

you can have a z table to store the desired value

or you can hard code the values in routine code.

I hope that helps.

Regards, JP

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As we can not create condition record so please confirm how it can be possible.

Hi

Can you explain why you cannot create condition record for this? It can be achieved very easily with condition record if this is your actual requirement.

Thankss

Former Member
0 Kudos

" As we cannot create Conditon Records "

Hi Vivek,

Can you please explain why you cannot create condition records and the logic behind not creating condition records. Whatever you are asking is a SIMPLE STANDARD FEATURE of SAP, why is that you are IMPLEMENTING SAP and not implement the BASIC Standard feature of SAP ??? If you do not have access, please find the perrson who has access and ask him to maintain...if none has access ask the BASIS guy to open the CLIENT. But such BASIC SIMPLE Requirement not addressed in standard SAP and doing enhancements ?

It is surprising to know that you do not want to adopt standard SAP and do enhancement to get same solution. ABSOLUTELY NOT ADVISED PRACTISE.

Please share with the forum, under what scenarios we might not have access to VK11, so that it will enhance our knowledge as well to help others.

Regards,

Deb

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debajyoti Bhattacharya

Nice!

I hope you have gone through initial requirement posted by OP.

If you say,

Whatever you are asking is a SIMPLE STANDARD FEATURE of SAP, why is that you are IMPLEMENTING SAP and not implement the BASIC Standard feature of SAP ???

We wish you have solution for that.

So, can you guide us, how you can maintain condition record for header condition type?

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

So, can you guide us, how you can maintain condition record for header condition type?

1. Please create a Custom Table

2. Assign the custom table to Access Sequence.

3. Assign Access Sequence to Header Cond Typ

4. Make the Cond Typ Group Condition if required to distribute the value in ITEMS.

4. Create a Pricing Procedure with the HEADER CONDITION (if required make it MANDATORY)

5. Create Condition Records in VK11 (it will not work with TAX CLASSIFICATION).

5. Create Sales Order with the Header Condition.

8. Update with whatever type of CONDITION it is it will populate in your pricing.eg. if it is FREIGHT Condition update with 'H'

Please TEST and let us know any  other clarifications.

Hope this will help you creating CONDITION RECORDS for Header Condition Types.

Regards,

Deb.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wow!

Did you any time tried this on your system?

Please try and share result.

Regards, JP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debajyoti Bhattacharya

Not sure whether this will work but if you go through the following notes,

1. Note 17217 - No access sequences for header conditions
    2. Note 876617 - FAQ: Header conditions/header condition screen

it clearly says, it is not possible to have access sequence for a header condition type. 

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debajyoti Bhattacharya

I agree with Lakshmipathi Sir's comments. Please refer the SAP Notes suggested by him.

Further, in V/06, when try to assign access sequence to header condition type, you get following error message:

Message no. VT563 - "An access sequence is not defined for the header condition"

I hope that help you.

Thanks, JP