cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting "HTTP Error:401 Unauthorized 5024: Beach of security" While attaching a Document for Archiving in Open Text Archiving Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

This is Uday.

There is a repository A1 in Open text Archiving Server. I'm trying to archive a document from QM02 Transaction, but i'm not able to. I'm getting "HTTP Error:401 Unauthorized 5024: Beach of security" error.

I have created a Document type ZQM_001  and linked it to BUS2078 and A1 repository in OAC3 Tranc. In SOA0 Tranc, I have assigned "CREATE" Method and "TS00007869" Task.

In OAC0, I have tested the connection, it says "Connection test for content repository A1 is successful". We are using "IX_HTTP3" protocol. I even asked BASIS team who are administrating OpenText Archiving server where A1 is configured, they said it working fine. And they gave one system ID "OPTXTCPIC".

Do i need to do any configuration in ECC? Why I'm getting this error when i'm trying to attach a document from QM02 Transaction?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Please check whether test  connection to A1 repository works fine from OAC0.

Please check whether webserver does not have any security related parameters set.

Since you are using Open Text ensure that buffer pool with the same name has been created in the OT server.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thank you for the reply.

In OAC0, The test is successful. And even in OpenText Server, when they test the connect, it says "Successfully Connected".

Where can check Security related parameters set? OpenText Server admin has given me system ID "OPTXTCPIC" and I didn't ask for password.

Where can I check buffer pool in ECC so that I can check whether the same buffer pool is there in OPenText or not.

Thank You

Regards

Uday