Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i get form labels/captions in Spanish

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Our company bought licance only for ONE form, hence i need to use the same form for both languages

I have developed a WDA, where in i have 2 screens.

In home screen, in have employee # input field and the language input field. Here the user gonna enter the employee # and language (either English or Spanish)

In the 2nd screen the interactive form will be lanched. I have 2 kind of users,

Initially the user logs into the system and gets into the intranet, by this moment system knows about the user's logged in languge because we are maintaiing the user/employee master records in the system

Now, say for example User_1 has English as logged in langauge, and enetered the eployee #, selected language as English, user also want to see the form's labels/captions in ENGLISH when the form is rendered on the IE browser

Now, say for example User_2 has English as logged in langauge, and enetered the eployee #, selected language as SPANISH, user want to see the form's labels/captions in SPANISH when the form is rendered on the IE browser, pls. let me know how to achieve this that as i must use only one form for both languages?

I know how to do this in SMARTFORMS by maintaining the transalations in SE61.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do this in two ways

1: Go in transaction SE63 and from the menu select translation and then select ABAP Objects -> Other long texts

There you need to select Forms & Styles and then select PDF based forms accordingly.

It willl be automatically translated to the logon language as soon as you maintain the translations

2: Second way is to directly open the form in sfp and then go to menu go to and then translation. Maintain the translation.

Regards,

Sandeep Katoch

Answers (0)