cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am currently working for IT service industry project majorly dealing with government clients. The new projects are created in PS and subsequently a contract has to be created in SD(with WBS element) and billed without delivery. The delivery part is taken care by MM. SD module role is to to billing for these projects. We are planning to create service material as a project and then complete the sales cycle. Now my doubt is that which type of contract type shall I use for this process, can we do direct billing for this contract or shall I create a release order and then do billing.

Regards,

HB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Please share your views.

Regards,

Himanshu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please have a look into below link .Actually , you have raised this query in past and also you have raised again .

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3292494

Note : If you have any doubts please let me know . This way is good for you on one relevant thread instead of creating more threads on one scenario .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Sincere thanks for the same.

But my last query was about the flow from PS to SD.

Please let me know whether i should use value or service contract for my scenario. Also what is rate contract and how relevant is that to my scenario.

Regards,

HB