cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC6-EHP6 IDES VERSION INSTALLATION ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am instaling SAP ECC6-Enhance pack6 in windows environment, in the middile(means 8th phase) i am facing the follwing error.

An error occurred while processing option Enhancement Package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0 > SAP Application Server ABAP > Oracle > Central System > Central System( Last error reported by the step: Assertion failed: in function (role, readAccountData) { if (readAccountData === undefined) { readAccountData = true; } NWUsers.trace("NWUsers.getAccountData(", role, ")"); this._initAccountData(); ASSERT(arguments.callee, this.haveAccountData(role), "role " + role + " is not created yet."); var ad = this._readAccountDataFromKeydb(role); if (readAccountData) { ad = this._readAccountData(ad); } var masterpwd = this.getMasterPassword(); if (ad.password == "" && this._useMasterPasswordForAccountData(ad) && ad.type == "USER" && masterpwd !== undefined && role != NWUsers.roles.J2EEGuest && !ad.locked) { ad.password = masterpwd; } NWUsers.trace("NWUsers.getAccountData(): ", dump_properties(ad)); return ad; } role ORACLE is not created yet.). You can now:

Choose Retry to repeat the current step.

Choose Log Files to get more information about the error.

Stop the option and continue with it later.

Log files are written to C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERPEhP6/AS-ABAP/ORA/CENTRAL/.

Please find the sapinst.log also for your reference.Help me on this issue..

Regards

Maruthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said earlier, please attach the sapinst_dev.log file as well as please check whether the following.

1.have  you completed the oracle installation .

2. Please see the environmental variable are created properly.

3. Are you using the latest SAP Installation Master.

4. Please check in services.msc whether oracle services are running or not. If not, try to start it and click on retry in sapinst.

Please check and provide your feedback,

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Resolved the issue. First time i put @symbol in Master Password. Next time i did not put @ symbol in Masrer password.

Regards

Maruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maruti,

Error in comtrol.xml file.

Please attach the sapinst_dev.log file for more analysis.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/2115803

With Regards,

V Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please paste the Error Log from sapinst_dev.log

Thanks

kishore Cherukumalla