cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PD users - are you interested in attending a PD session hosted by the UK Sybase User Group (UKSUG)?

GeorgeMcGeachie
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no real PD community in the UK (perhaps in Europe?), which I think is a real shame. We all need to share our experiences with and knowledge of the tool, and have our chance to talk to SAP's own experts face-to-face. I've hosted a couple of these sessions at conferences in the US, and we never run out of things to talk about.

The UK Sybase User Group (UKSUG) are considering hosting a Special Interest Group for PD, probably in London. If we can, I'd like to get Matt Creason (from SAP) to demonstrate the new features of PD16.5 to us. I'd like to see the new Business Objects integration and the XML modelling improvements - what would you like to see?

If you're interested in attending such a session, please email myself and Sandra Devaney at UKSUG;:
George McGeachie – George.mcgeachie(at)metadatamatters.com
Sandra Devaney – Sandra(at)uksug.com

Please let us know
* if you have any preferences for timing or location
* which PD topics you want SAP to talk about
* which PD topics you would like to discuss with the rest of us

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go ahead george!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello George,

That 'll be very interesting. A while ago I have been exploring the way to work with HANA icm PD.

May be I can dig that up again.

Hans

GeorgeMcGeachie
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I first read your response, Hans, I thought you wanted to find out about Hana. Are you actually offering to talk about it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello George,

I've been playing around with it yes. RevEng and creating a datamodel. And a Analytic model.

It is not going to be long. I have make a setup again.

Greetings Hans