cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vcust customers list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

i know how T.codes To get customer list ,, VCUST , AND F.20 HERE in F.20 we can find all customers based on Company code

and in VCUST .T CODE we can find customers list based on S.ales org, div, distribution , sales group. sales office

but what my problem is   i am using VCUST T.CODE and i am trying to find customers list based on Sales org but system is showing one message

that is NO DOCUMENTS ARE FOUND FOR THIS SELECTION CRETERIA BUT i have created some customers for this sales org

pl let me know,, what i will do extra setting and why it is not showing

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

I tested t-code VCUST, by giving a sales organization and executing.

I got a list of customers, created for that sales org.

I'm sure there's some default filter or layout selection at your end. Kindly check.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Meghna,

Please do not copy any writings without permission, try to create by your self. Now coming to the point, you've copied few lines by TW Sir post

and this one from My post

I'm sure there's some default filter or layout selection at your end. Kindly explore the same. Rgds.

I would suggest you to write all content at your own even if you don't know the answer try to search it first, do some research and then hit back the OP by writing in your own words. Hope i've made myself clear in this regard. Thanks, have a nice day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ammarah,

It was just a coincidence, just read the question and write what i have did in the system..

dont have time to read what words written in other post..!!!

tc...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I'm sure that such kind of extreme co-incidence wont happen again and editing wont be there after claim from the OP. A sincere advice from my side: Always try to honor the creator who have written the material and ensure originality in your own content. Thanks and stay blessed.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Meghna Jain

It was just a coincidence

Even then, it is not acceptable.  Intentionally or unintentionally if you copy paste from other source and if any Moderators detect that, then you are inviting trouble to yourself.  Please dont ever ever do this.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

Is this issue resolved?

1. I have tested this again and it works fine.

In VCUST, in customer given 60000010 and execute.

2. In VCUST don't give any values and execute. What is the output (i.e. customer numbers)?

Message was edited by: Typewriter Added some test scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

I've created the customer via VD01 for a specific sale area and getting the list in KNVV table for that particular customer. Further, i've executed VCUST by giving Sales Organization only and here i got a list of customers then i put filter on Customer field by giving the same customer code which i've created earlier and it's hitting me back with the desired result. I would suggest you to search via customer 1st in VCUST instead of exceuting it via sales organization criteria. Please test the same by revising the whole process again might be there's some default filter criteria or layout selection at your end for this report. Hope it helps. Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ammarah

i tested with out giving sales org in VCUST but here showing all customers list i mean that are which are not relating sd i mean by stranded list is coming but that is not matter

i want to customers list based on sales org wise ...only i created customers in xd01 only not in vd01

what is the problem plz tell me dear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

With XD01 you can create customer Centerally (with Company Code data) and with VD01 you can only create General and Sale area data (without Company Code data) for the customer. I just wanted you to check whether there's any default filter criteria or some layout selection at your end which is restricting you to view the customers. Also check this, run VCUST by giving that particular customer only against which you are unable to find the result, don't give any other criteria and see if the report is providing you the data against that customer. Test this and revert with updates.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts plz comment on my issue , this is very amazing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd members plz give me solution , i dont know whats wrong in my system plz plz dear

pl help me i am waiting for ur replay  with 1000 eyes

thank you so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

Did you check what i've asked you to do so? Did you execute VCUST by giving that customer only of which you are unable to find the data via Sales Organization criteria? I'm sure there's some default filter or layout selection at your end. Kindly explore the same. Rgds.

Search via Sales Organization only:

Search via Customer Only in which you are unable to get the data:

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

Please check in SE16N, table KNVV, with your sales org.; are there any entries (in other words, are there any customers created for that sales organization?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear tw sir plz check this screen

i have done testing what you have done plz check once here it is showing with knvv but not in vcust

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I executed same in SE16N with 1001 Sales Organization with KNVV . I didnt get any data here .

Note : How did you get that Data in KNVV in SE16N as this Data was not get by VCUST .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear i am applying same sales org in se16n wit KNVV table here i can see all customer which are maintained under VENG sales org but why system is not showing same sales org customers in vcust t .code

check this screen shot

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Whatever you provided Screen Shot ,that was not showing data .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra

i have given one screen shot with knvv table in se16n with same sales org right ?

and again i gave one scree shot in vcust with same sales org right ?

so did u understand difference

plz tell me

thank you for supporting me

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I dont think ,What exactly happened in your system but I am sure whatever data is available in VCUST ,this data ,you can get in KNVV also vice verse .

Note : I have checked in 4.7 and 6.0 versions also . I have got same data in two ways .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

Please do the below test:

In VCUST, in field Customer give one of the customers you are getting in SE16, table KNVV (e.g. 6000001). Execute.

What do you get?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear T.W

i have done one testing what you told above , i have given customer in customer field ex 100171 and others also but i am not getting data list same problem is with another system also

i mean what setting i missed and here i have to tell this is IDES

ON ides i am testing , plz give me ur miracle output

i am waiting  for the answer from sd experts plz comments on my issue

i am very thankful to u

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check below screen shot . My company doesn't have data record for Sales Organization 1001.So ,in this case System has been showed below Message as "No Documents were  found for these selection criteria ".

Note : I have maintained only sales organization ,I didn't maintain any data under Cust.Tab Tab ,Address Tab,Block Data Tab and Deletion Index Tab .

Thanks,

Naren