Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer GI posting order in decentral warehouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the STO - process:

Create STO in receiving plant, VL10B creates OBD in supplying plant, GI to Transit stock, GR in receing plant (just acc. SAP Standard)

All works fine - as far the receiving plant/sloc is NOT decentral managed.

If this Option is set, I get error: GR only possible in integrated warehouse.

Does anybody have a clue, IF it is possible to perform as desired, and if, how??

Maybe sth with Inound delivery /confirmation key??? Am I then obliged to use an Idoc?

Thx for hints

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Based on my knowledge when the decentral WM is active, upon Inbound delivery creation ECC pass all the required information to Decentral system using IDoc and you can do the GR only in Decentral system. Once you perform the GR process in Decentral it will again trigger a confirmation IDoc in ECC and it will update IBD with GR complete(Assuming both the sender & Receiver system is SAP)

Process steps which we implemented at one of our client location

1) Create STO

2) Create OB Delivery

3) Delivery gets replicated to Decentral using message type(SHP_OBDLV_SAVE_REPLICA)

4) Perform Pick / Pack and SHIP process in Decentral system

5) DWM sends a confirmation IDoc(SHP_OBDLV_CONFIRM_DECENTRAL) and OBD gets updated in ECC and it triggers a Inbound delivery

6) Inbound delivery gets replicated in DWM using message type (SHP_IBDLV_SAVE_REPLICA)

7) User perform the Goods receipt process in Decentral system and IDoc gets trigger using message type  (SHP_IBDLV_CONFIRM_DECENTRAL) which updates the IBD

(Distribution model has been set up to move the date from ECC to Decentral & vice versa)

Hope the above steps help to understand the flow

Please let me know if you need further inoformation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Manish,

I can do want I want: I dont succeed: Always the GR....

Please lets compare the doctypes:

STO - I have a copy of UB and a Z-delivery type assigned.

Which del.-type do u have? Or must it be a DIG/DOG-type???

Because: My Z-deltype has a "B" in it for "Purchase Order" which enables that I can create STOs.

On the other Hand I learned sth that DIG/DOG/DTR are to be used when having DWMS.

But in those types is "O" for Inbouind/Outbound....and that doesnt allow me creating STOs.

I guess here is the root of my Problem.

Can u pls. give me your doctypes?

Regards

Thomas

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Plese find below my reply in bold

STO - I have a copy of UB and a Z-delivery type assigned.

Which del.-type do u have? Or must it be a DIG/DOG-type??? - you can have Z delivery type

Because: My Z-deltype has a "B" in it for "Purchase Order" which enables that I can create STOs.

On the other Hand I learned sth that DIG/DOG/DTR are to be used when having DWMS.- If you are talking about the setting related to define delivery type in the shipping tab then setting should be like this (We have this setting for Z delivery type)

But in those types is "O" for Inbouind/Outbound....and that doesnt allow me creating STOs.

Hope this help. Let me know if you need further information

Warm Regard

Manish kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

many thx first.

One step further. Now I know what my precise Problem is: the Idoc (SHP_IBDLV_CONFIRM_DECENTRAL).. It "refuses" to work Msg:

Document cant be updated, GR only possible in an INTEGRATED System.

So, we worked out that it is caused by this very Idoc.

How could we compare: Could you send me the structure of it? or the copy a working one? Would be very great....

And: Do I Need to mention: The Decentral System is a non - SAP System of a 3 PL-supplier. It is a Blackbox for us.

Best Regards from Switherlands

Thomas