cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Batches in Handling Unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello WM Experts,

I am using the handling unit functionality along with production order. My requirement is to pack multiple batches in to a single handling unit. I have maintained the packing instruction and checked the "Batch Mix" check box.

But when I split the total quantity to multiple quantities and enter different batches in each line system throws the message "material/batch not found amongst the materials to be packed" Message no. VHUPD037.

I know I can do it through HU02. I tried by entering multiple batches and system creates one HU. I need this in COWBPACK.

Please help

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We couldnt resolve this issue. I had discussed this with SAP as well and they clearly mentioned that its not supported through COWBPACK. But if you want to have multtiple batches in a single handling unit only option available is do GR through MIGO for multiple batches and PGR the delievry created.

Thanks

Prathib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that... we also came to the conclusion that we need to use MIGO and Inbound Deliveries to make this work.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prathib,

Did you find an answer to this question?

I'm actually having the same issue so I'm wondering how you managed to solve this.

Regards,

Oliver