cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver 7.02 installation error....guys its very urgent...i have to prepare for exams...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is running out of memory. I hope you are running it on a system with minimum required configuration and have set pagefile accordingly. I see this is windows. What is the configuration of the machine you are using and what DB you have.

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

mine is windows xp 32 bit....i have 3 gb of ram....around 18 gbs of virtual memory including 3 different drive...

I am using SAPs own max database MAXDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

This Configuration is not enough.

- SAP does not support 32bit installations on x86 systems,

- Min RAM for Dual stack system is 6GB

- Min OS required is Windows 2003 Server x64

I am surprised you were able to reach to this point.

Yogesh 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yogesh but the the mimimum requirements are.....

SAP NetWeaver 7.02 ABAP Trial Version

System Requirements

Please make sure that you meet following system requirements:
  • Operating System:
    Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2) or Windows Server 2003 or Windows Vista
  • Hostname must not exceed 13 characters
  • NTFS-File system
  • Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher or Firefox 1.0 or higher
  • At least 2 GB RAM (4 GB ore more recommended)
  • Pagefile size according to your RAM settings.
  • Intel Pentium III/1.1 GHz or higher (or compatible)
  • 40 GB hard disk space temporary during installation - 36 GB permanent
  • High-resolution monitor (1024x768 or higher, 256 colors)
  • Make sure that no other SAP system or MaxDB is installed on your computer or has registry entries
  • The SAP system requires several ports for communication services. Therefore the file %WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\services must not include an entry for the ports 3200, 3600, 3900 and 8000. A possible entry can be excluded by using the hash symbol (#). (Note: The entry sapmsNSP 3600 for dialog instances may not exist, as it is set to 0 in Trial versions).
  • If no DHCP server is available on your network (which dynamically determines the IP address) or your computer is not connected to any network, you need to install the virtual interface adapter MS Loopback Adapter.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys could u all tell me how can i reduce my Xmx1024m parameter to lower value in control.xml file

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you deactivated your firewall.

also try to install maxdb manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i install maxdb manually....and what will it result...the error seems to be related with java heap and JVM.