cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable/Disable Condition Editing for Order Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there a way in the standard system to disable editing conditions at all for a specific order type (i.e. condition tab would be dimmed/display only for that order type) while the pricing procedure works normally (i.e. conditions can be edited manually) for other order types?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sabbah

You can resolve you issue by authorization object where you assign some conditions to be displayed only for some users and create/change/display for other users.

Authorization object: V_KONH_VKS

Example

User A, who is allowed to create and maintain condition records only for material prices, has the following authorizations:

• Activity = *
  • Condition type = PR00

User B, who is allowed to display all types of condition records, has the following authorizations:

• Activity = 03
  • Condition type = *

Another solution:

You can use transaction variant SHD0 and assigned it to the order type through VOV8. you will let on your variant, the pricing tab read-only.

Regards,

Amr

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AMR

Have you checked this solution? I have tested this and this object is not working in VA01. As far as I know this object if for maintaining condition record in VK111, VK12 and VK13. It won't work in VA01, VA02 and VA03 or even in VF transactions. Please check and revert back.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

you can use user exit  MV45AFZZ - FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

if order type is 'OR'

then

set the status for all pricing conditions in sales order ( structure KOMV-KSTEU) = ‘F’ (condition value fixed).

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fakharany, Ali,

Thanks a lot for your help, I guess the screen variant solution would be the best one

Again thanks, enjoy your rewards

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

If you have decided to go for Screen variant and there is no need for more discussion in this thread then I suggest you to close this thread.

Thanks

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sabbah

There are multiple ways to achieve this. Some of them are complex and I won't suggest. One way is to create two separate pricing procedures and make determination on sale and billing document level. In Sale order conditions will be non editable and in billing document they will be editable. Make settings in V/06. This is complex and I can give you another way to achieve this which is simple and easy. Please create a screen variant in SHDO and make condition type field or even condition tab in output mode only. Assign this screen variant in order type setting in VOV8. You can assign this variant to only those order types in which you want to make conditions tab display. This is the simplest and easiest way to do this. Please check and let me know if you need more assistance.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

go to v/06 here you maintain D in manual entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear if you maintain D in manual entries field in v/06 it is not possible to change conditions in both sales order level and billing level

but if u want not editable only in sales order level you have to use user exiist  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

Thanks for your help, but this would control manual entries per specific condition type. What I want to do is to disable editing for all conditions of the pricing procedure in the sales order type (make conditions tab display only during creation or change) even if some conditions allow manual entries