cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depot trading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Kindly advice me to resolve the below issue.

I have excisable depot where trading process is going on

scenario is that we procure the material from vender while procuring we will pay the excise duty,Education cess, Heducation cess and Special Additional Duty (SAD) to vendor and the same duties to be passed on to Customer during sales irrespctive of Price hike.

Scenario Procurment  : Material Code 00000001             

Price               100

BED               12

E Cess             2

HCESS             1

SAD                  5

Total                                                                 120 (we paid to the Vendor) and get the CVD credit

Scenario Depot Sales:

Material Code 00000001

Price will get escalated                Price               150

BED               12 

E Cess             2

HCESS             1

SAD                  5

This above example means that we need to pass on the duty to customer, whatever the amount which has been paid to the vendor during procument.

The above scenario is not allowing me to make the condtion record. how can we refer the duty of procurement during depot sales?

How the system knows that the particular amount need to be brough in the sales order?

Kindly advice me to resolve the issue

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu,

You dont have to do anything. Whatever cycle you mentioned above gets executed without any problem in standard depot sales-purchase process.

When you purchase something, respective duties gets posted in Rg23D along with excise invoice number. When your sales guy sale same material, in J1IIN, he need to select against which vendor excise he is selling to customer so that correct duties will get passd on to customer at the time of sales. Once you select this vendor excise invoice number, you need to mention about the quantity to be sold. You can sell quantity equal to purchase quantity against this excise invoice. It dosent mater at what price you selling, correct duties will get picked up from Rg23D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope your answer is correct , let me take a test run, i will come back to you

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am happy with the answer regarding the Excise duties and SAD part of Depot excise invoice , But i need  to create Depot Commercial invoice for cusomter, in which how can i bring the excise duty and SAD as per the procurement amount of excise duties and SAD. where we can make the linkage?

becuase ususally we maintain the condition record for excise duties and SAD, once we maintain the condition record based on percenatage. system will take base value of selling price and conditon value will be: Example BED will be 12% of Rs 150.

Kindly help me out

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What standard way you are expecting. You want to pull data from excise into Commercial invoice, take ABAP help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am MM with CIN guy so can only help you till excise and RG23D related stuff. For commercial invoice, I believe you need to sat with ABAP and pull the values with the help of technical development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

which means there are no standard way to meet my requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dont worry about values and percentages. What ever value you enter in customs MIRO and percentage in PO, same will get updated in RG23D for purchase quantity against vendor excise invoice number. When you sell, you need to create excise invoice for customer using J1IIN. There you need to select against which vendor excise invoice you are selling this material to customer. Once you select vendor excise invoice, system will automatically pick these values and % on prorata basis (quantity wise). This is standard SAP design. You dont have do any additional configuration for this cycle. Just you need to correctly select vendors excise invoice for selling to customer in J1IIN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am really happy with Depot Excise invoice, it will be picked up the value from J1IG excise invoice.

My question is that regading the Depot commercial invoice. how can i bring the same excise value and SAD amount at my commercial invoice.

there are price escalation at depot level, system will calculate Excise duty and SAD as per the percentage we maintained in VK11. but i need to pass on the same amount of excise duty irrespective of price escalation in depot level.

Kindly go through the below stated example

Scenario Procurment  : Material Code 00000001             

Price               100

BED               12

E Cess             2

HCESS             1

SAD                  5

Total                                                                 120 (we paid to the Vendor) and get the CVD credit

Scenario Depot Sales:

Material Code 00000001

Price will get escalate       Price               150

BED               12 

E Cess             2

HCESS             1

SAD                  5

Total                                                          170 ( Should be commercial invoice value)

Regards

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Kindly give me some insights in this regard

Regards

Shibu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please advice me in this regard

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

In depot we are transfer the Material only ( Excise duty Paid ) from Partient Plant to Depot..

Rajesh Chauhan