Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales BOM pricing

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey SD Experts

I need BOM structure in the sales order that will, pricing takes place as total of sub items but not calculated to net price, that is, seen as statistical but system sums up it from sub-items. is it posible to build such a structure? Currently my BOM is working perfectly. I have assigned item category as ERLA. But I want the sub item prices to appear as well as statistical. Pls help me to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create New Condition Type. In the pricing procedure, set the requirement through roue in such a way that it should trigger only for the sub items. Make the Condition Type as statistical in the Pricing Procedure.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor

Hi

Can you please explain your requirement with a little example?

Thanks

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

say dat Material A is my High level item. Material B and C are sub items. Currently in my sales order when I enter material A, the total price comes under material A. But I want a break down where it shows material b and material c prices as well. hope u got my requirement :S

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

So as per as your requirement ,you can get Pricing to your Sub Items TAE as well as with Main Item TAQ . For this you have to assign Billing Relevance in Item Category TAE  and also with Statistical Value for not calculating amount with Main Item Net Value .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hussain

I hope you are familiar with Sales BOM pricing in SD. Please google it and you will come to know that you can maintain pricing either on main item level or sub item level. See the link below

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/dd/560234545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Now currently in your case ERLA item category group is being used with TAQ for main item and TAE for sub item (If standard items used). You can calculate price on sub items level too. For this use item category group LUMF for main item material with item categories TAP for main item and TAN for sub item.

For more clarification lets take your example. You have materials A, B and C. A is main item and B and C are components. Price is as

A= 100

B= 40

C= 40

Currently in your system net value is being calculated as 100 of main item. Now what do you want the system to calculate?

But I want a break down where it shows material b and material c prices as well.

I am still not clear with your this line. Material B and C prices can be shown but as statistical purpose or you want to take them in net value? Check this and update the thread please.

Thanks

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

YEs Moazzam ur correct. I want to see material b and c prices as statistical purpose. The break down should be visible in the sales order. Wht settings do i need to do for this ?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In this case, maintain Condition records with what condition type you want amount in Sales Order Level as below .

Material A - 100 rs Main Item

Material B - 40 Sub Item

Material C - 60 Sub Item

So ,If you want price for sub items also ,consider my first post and do as in that way .

Note :In this case , the amount of B and C doesn't add to the Net Value .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hussain

This is possible with pricing at main item level. Have you tried anything or just asking here before doing some practical test? Sub items prices will be statistical in condition tab but you can view them. What is the problem you are facing? Please do some testing and update with your finding and exact issue if you face any.

Thanks