cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd experts

Dear in the above screen is lips delivery item level here my doubt is first 2 coloums  Delivery and item field are blue color if i give data here system is not taking

what is this purpose

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venu,

???  A bit hard to understand your question.

The screen in your picture is the selection screen of a table browser.  Here, you enter parametric data that will define which data is displayed on the next screen (the contents of the table).

In LIPS, the document numbers are almost always numeric.  So, for example, if you enter:

You will see the resulting records, for example

Can you elaborate what is happening for you?

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

I hope you are asking why the Delivery and Item field in table shows in blue font. It is because you have provided inputs in those columns.

So, can you please give your queries in detail.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dhilipan,

I believe that a more accurate explanation of the Blue font is that it signifies that the fields are defined as Key fields.  Review the Table definition in SE11.  Key fields have unique properties in SAP tables, and are therefore highlighted in the table browser.  In the old SE16 transaction, Key fields were separated from the non-key fields..

You could of course have actually tried entering data into a 'non-blue' field, to test this theory.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DB49,

It was a bit of oversight on my part. Thanks for correcting me.

I hope Venu's query is answered as well.

Thank you so much.

Regards

Dhilipan