Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solar01, unlock check-out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Tcode Solar01 in Sol Man 7.1

In Business Blue Print Sctucture - Project Documentation - some users can check out/in documentations.

So after check out some documentation, I can go to atributes and unlock check-out.

The problem is, I want some users to check out/in documentations and unlock check-out AND I want

some other users just check out/in documentations and NOT be able to unlock check-out.

I can't find the right  Autorization Object to do that. To just disable the unlock check-out option.  

I tried all combinations on Autorization Object S_IWB and still not working.

Is the any standard way to disable the unlock check-out option ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi just had to create a new user and do the test with another user.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mota,

Try to put a security trace on a test user with the required role containing SOLAR01-make sure it's on the same application server. In the SOLAR01 screen, navigate to the option on which you want to perform the action. Goto ST01 and stop the trace, n check for the last objects called. I think in this way you can find the required auth objects.

Regards,

Divyanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did exactly what You said before, and I found in ST01 the auth objects S_IWB

But if i set in activity in this object just for ready, they can't check-out documentation.

I found others auth objects too and still not able to only unlock check-out option.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that you should take further, make n save the changes and run the trace.

Also, try to get more details using the transaction variant TCODE.....

Regards,

Divyanshu

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that you should take further, make n save the changes and run the trace.

Also, try to get more details using the transaction variant TCODE.....

Regards,

Divyanshu