Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration categories - Arranging the checkboxes

natalia_goyenechea
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

we have a customer that would like to have more than 50 registration categories available in their supplier self registration page.

it would look like this:

is there a way to : Build Hierarchies? (as the ones we have for Product -Internal-Categories)

Arranging them in alphabetical order? (at least this one...)

Thanks!

Natalia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have u checked by ordering in the excel according to display name in reg_categories sheet  template.I think it shall display according to the order in which display name column is ordered

give a try and let us know if it works.

Thanks,

Uday

natalia_goyenechea
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Uday, Thank for your reply.

Unfortunately, i did check that, but it doesn´t work.

uctually the first value shown in the UI is row 114 of the workbook... doesn´t even start with an "A".

Natalia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am on sourcing 9 , and when I have imported the sample reg_categories of sample EWB it uploaded in the same order. In the sample I can see that they are arranged by external categories. Guess they will be in order when you create it for first time and here it might be that you are updating to change order. Try to arrange by External category for some new data and upload. if this R&D doesnt helps  , I dont see any way unless if any other in forum as tried.Else raise a OSS as I feel this might be added in future patch as its a genuine requirement .

Thanks

Uday