Is it possible to get a detailed configuration documentation about Approval Process?
Have any of you guys got a procedure to properly configure the approval process for Change Management (Charm)? Our search on the web has been the very challenging for many reasons:
1. The sap-press books are more oriented by salesmen. They tell you what you can do, but do not tell you how with sufficient detail.
2. The E2E-200 training we took for 7.1, was more oriented on how to use charm once it is configured. For the configuration you are invited to take SM-200, but that training has not been scheduled for almost a year.
3. The online help is also not descriptive. They do not go deep into the material.
4. The upgrade guide available for 7.1 SP03 gives you 3 pages with some screeshots on how to create a Z01 approval, but only briefly.
5. Then all points to note 1608118, which asumes many things, e.g. they ask you to customize a new PPF action (well, how do I do that? Could not they be more descriptive?
As you may see, my etam and myself have tried to do our best to get to the bottom of the topic, not staying idle waiting for help, but now we need to ask the community to see if there is someone wtih a clear step by step procedure that explains and connects the different dots.