cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table for Pricing Procedure "Total"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Billing document at item level conditions, we can see all the condition types, CondType Names, Amount, Currency, Condition value etc like

CondType
Name
Amount
Crcy
Per
Unit
Condition Value
PR00Price1315EUR100KS1972.50

Gross1315EUR100KS1972.50
K007Discount30-%

591.75-

Discount Amount394.50-EUR100KS591.75-

Total920.50EUR100KS1380.75

My question is from which table/field we can get the value of Total as "920.50"? In technical information it is showing as structure KOMV-KBETR.

In KONV only PR00 and K007 are present.

In Pricing Procedure, Subtotal A (Carry over price to KOMP-CMPRE (credit price)) is present.

Please help. Points will be rewarded.

Thanks

VK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check NETWE field in VBRK or VBRP itself. It will give you the total value.

Regards

Leo

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

There is no such fields in VBAK or VBAP

Check NETWE field in VBRK or VBRP itself. It will give you the total value.

I think you are talking about NETWR but this fields stores the total values of combinations of all the Condition types excluding of Condition types of condition class Taxes.

Plz let me know if you are telling something new.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I meant NETWR only. However as you pointed out normally the subtotal value is not stored in any field.

Regards

Leo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Basically all Condition types with values are stored in KONV table.And the SubTotal A (Carry over price to KOMP-CMPRE (credit price)) is calculated at the Run Time. This Sub Total value does not store the values in any table.

Now the Questions are ;

1. Can this Description Total be stored in a Table?

Ans : Yes, for that you have to assign the SubTotal values of Pricing Control data in V/08 and use the fields from SubTotal 1 to Subtotal 6 (KOMP-KZWI1 to KOMP-KZWI6).

Now save a sales document after these configuration and check the Table VBAP fields from VBAP-KZWI1 to VBAP-KZWI6. You will find the values are permanently stored in VBAP table.

2. Is there any other ways-out ?

Ans : Yes, for that you have incorporate the calculation formula in the ABAP codes with the help of ABAPers.

So, take your opportunity and do whatever you like.

Thanks,

Suman

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

I just forgot to include that these Subtotal field from 1-6 are also available in the LIS and SIS SAP standard reports like MCTA,MC+2 etc.

Thanks,

Suman