cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consuming SAP ME webservices in standalone eclipse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to consume and SAP ME webservice(ProductionService?WSDL) in standalone eclipse(not SAP ME SDK eclipse). Can somebody tell me the ME jars that I need to add my project in eclipse and steps for creating the java client along with authentication , would be great help if somebody can post sample java code.

I am trying the following way and the errors.

Regrds,

Anudeep KM.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

HariCS23
Contributor
0 Kudos

When you consume ME web service in eclipse..you don't need any jars provided by ME.

Consuming ME web service is same as consuming any other WS in eclipse.

Thanks

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am also trying the same.I am able to consume SAP ME ProductionService Weservice. I have done in standalone eclipse on tomact server. I would like to deploy my web application on Netweaver 7.3.

can somebody tell me the procedure for deploying my application on NW 7.3?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Eswaraiah M.

HariCS23
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I haven't deployed pure web project ( jsps,htmls,servlets) before using net weaver developer studio but deployed j2ee ejb project,web dynpro project ...so on.

So, I believe you can just deploy web project too in nwa(was) using nwds.

nwds comes with some extra plug ins ( perspectives ) where in you view nwa server status.,deploy..so on. End of the day..nwds aslo eclipse based.

Good luck.

Thanks

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

Thanks for the reply.

I have some doubts here.

1. If I use standalone eclipse.I can export my project as WAR or JAR file. can we deploy my external JAR file on NW 7.3? If yes, what is the procedure?

2. I heard about NWDS before, its like eclipse plugin.Where can I get it to install on my machine. can I add tomcat server to it.Or do I need NW server on my local machine.

3. please tell me the procedure how used NWDS to deploy your ejb project?

Thanks and Regards,

Eswaraiah M.

HariCS23
Contributor
0 Kudos

1. If I use standalone eclipse.I can export my project as WAR or JAR file. can we deploy my external JAR file on NW 7.3? If yes, what is the procedure?

I believe you can do as long as your jar/war built in same JRE nw 7.3 on. And you need nwds for that to deploy into nw server.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-18531#section10

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-1141

2. I heard about NWDS before, its like eclipse plugin.Where can I get it to install on my machine. can I add tomcat server to it.Or do I need NW server on my local machine.

Not sure you an add tomcat server to it..worth a try.

you dont need to have nw serer on location machine..it can be remote too. but its recommended to have local server installed . Contact your basis person to download /install nwds version supported for your server.

3. please tell me the procedure how used NWDS to deploy your ejb project?

Above links should able to get what you need.

hope this helps.

Thanks

Hari

Answers (0)