cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM schema import issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I want to import repository schema from production to development.

While doing so, I am getting a modification in Outbound Port.  The change what it is showing is the difference in the contents of XML in syndicator map.

But my XML Maps are exactly same, no difference is there in them. And after accepting the change when I am trying to load the XML map in Syndicator,

error is coming as "Unable to load the map".

I tried by manually importing production Map into devlopment and saving it by the same name and then importing the schema, but still the same issue.

And if I accept the change, after that also I am not able to load the map.

The change in schema and repository what it is showing is "XML Contents" while schema import.

Kindly help.

Thanks and regards,

Rohini Joshi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini,

There is dissimilarity in xsd for sure.

Could please confirm that you have verified repositories both in Production and Dev.

Also,if possible try moving Updated maps from QA to Dev and test.

Is this error only present in the case of one particular map?

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini,

Error thrown "Unable to load map" could be simply because of dissimilarity between xsd and xml file you are trying to load.

Please make sure if correct xsd is loaded in xml schema under console and try loading a sample file first. Cross verify 2 things:1. Load the xsd via syndicator and see if it loads properly without any error 2.Using that schema try importing sample xml file.

Please check and let us know ! I wonder if error lies somewhere between these 2 files.

Regards,

Ali