cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Employee Lookup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently running SUP 2.1.3 and I wish to configure SAP Employee Lookup on the SAP backend.,  When trying to implement the "Manage Object Model" section, when checking for the class, I get an error message stating that the class does not exist.  Please assist me on this if you can...

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am now getting a network error when I log into the SAP Employee lookup App.  When checking the logs, I get an error which says "SDMParser Exception occured in the SAPOData Library while parsing search template fetch failed response error info: error (null) status code 0"

Any answers will assist...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have getting an error stating that the "onject can only be created in package iof namespace /MIVE/"...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed and added the SAP Employee Lookup Add-On.  When creating an SAP Service, it required a package, do I create an empty package or do I have to select from one of the packages pre-installed.  When i do select on a pre-installed package, it generates an ERROR saying that ZEMPLOYEELOOKUP is in a different cusotmer space than the package I am selecting, i shoud choose Y or Z...

But none of the packages have this feature.... what shoudl i do?