Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

No destination storage bin to be found in storage type 001

Hi,

While I am trying to do a putaway, I am encountering the below error during creation of Transfer Order.

No destination storage bin to be found in storage type 001,

Message no. L3009

I had gone thorugh the forum and checked below settings:

1) Storage type 001 level check the indicator "storage section check active whther it is checked or not  (yes it is active)

2) Check whether you have created storage section for the wh/001 storage type (yes it had been created 12 altogether i.e. 001 upto 006)

3) Check whether You have created storage section indicator for the ware house( Yes it had been created the same 12 here as well 001 upto 006)

4) Check whether you have activated storage type search as well as storage section search (yes it had been activated)

5) Check whether you have assigned storage section indicator to Material (yes 001 had been set to the material)

6) Check whether you have created the bins for wh/001/storage section(yes it had been created)

The putaway strategy I defined first was "I" (Addition to Existing Stock). But then I felt that whenever a material comes for the first time, there is no stock in warehouse, so the system is not able to search. So I changed my strategy to "L" (search for next empty bin), and I allowed adding to existing stock and mixed storage. But still the system was giving me the same error. So i checked and found that there is no empty bin, thats why it might be giving. So when I created the empty bin, the system started suggesting. But that was not my requirement, because everytime I cannot go an create an empty bin for just taking material inside, when I have space empty in my existing bins.

So I again changed ba ck my strategy to adition to existing stock. So again the same error started coming.

I am really not able to find the reason for the same. Can anyone help me. Just for information, I am not using SUT

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question