cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments Made through credit cards- Amount Details & Reports.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have done the necessary set up for credit card details in

Travel Expenses>> Master Data>> Creditcard Clearing>>Define Credit Card Companies & Define Assignment Table for Credit Card Clearing.

In Travel Expense Manager  have maintained the following:

ExpensTyp         Amount        Date         Exch Rate          Country of Receipt               Trip Type                  &                Service Provider.

Now as the employee has paid a certain amount through the credit card, i want to pickup the details against the card & the amount against it.

can any body give some idea how to go forward, wher should i check or maintain the detail, is there any patch level or additional system settings involved in the same.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRS,

I'm not sure if I understood it correctly. The setting you did is for the automatic upload of the credit card file. You specify here the mapping to your expense types from the CC ISO Codes...

So of course you need to upload a file. Than later the amount will appear in the credit card buffer of each traveler.

(http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/b6/cd976f49e911d189060000e8322f96/frameset.htm)

(in here go to credit card clearing)

Best regards,

Sigi

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Seigefried,

Thanks for your inputs, well what i mean here is if i have maintained the card company in configuration & i am able to check the names in expense manager .

I want to book the expenses that the employee has incured say, for a hotel acc, the employee has paid 1000 by his credit card, so

In Travel Expense Manager  have maintained the following:

ExpensTyp         Amount        Date             Trip Type  &    Service Provider.

HTL                      1000       23.12.2012       Official            AMX

now where & how can i derive the  data means amount booked against the

card.

2ndly would like to know is there any system level technical specification  in Ecc.6.0 required so that we can capture the credit card related data??

Insight into the same appriciated.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can anybody put some light on the same.

0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm not too sure either what exactly your trying to do! (sorry!) but to start from the beginning, have you uploaded the credit card file received from AMEX - this is checked against the expense type and vendor etc  - you upload the credit card data with the report RPRCCC00 - there is a consistency check to prevent you uploading the same file twice and it needs to be successfully uploaded for the completed indicator to be set. (If there is any error then it goes to the error file - PRCCE transaction where it can be corrected)

Once this is done, the credit card transactions assigned to a trip are visible in INBEL and unassigned receipts in CCBEL in the cluster and transaction PRTC is useful to view this - you can also view the CC receipts themselves in PRCCD.

Can you tell us where your at relative to this point so we know what you are trying to achieve?

Thanks

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your concept is not clear. If an employee pay something with a credit card the expense type should come from data file upload and no manual input in the system is needed.

The travel manager should not "maintain" anything in the system. The travel manager should open the credit card buffer select the item and add it to the trip.

Does this help to explain the process?

rajendra_dwivedi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Can any let me know how to create a data file to upload it in the buffer..

Regds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PRCC is the Tcode for upload credit card files in CCD format. Pl provide your email to send the CCD file structure.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Answers (0)