cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot status for GR reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When a GR is raised, inspection lot is getting created automatically. But when the GR is reversed for some reasons what will be the status of the created inspection lot. Will the inspection lot also be reversed or not?

Regards

V. Srinivasa Ranganath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you reverse the material doc., then the Status of Inspection lot LTCA (Lot cancel)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you reverse the material doc., then the Status of Inspection lot LTCA (Lot cancel)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If status of Inspection lot is ICCO : then you can not  reverse the GR/IL.

If status of lot still is REL**** SPRQ : You can Cancel GR & status of lot will become LTCA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario PO qty - 100, MIGO qty - 100, Accepted qty - 90, shortage qty - 10

When doing MIGO no physical verification is done by material department. Verification is done only at the time of doing QC.

So while doing qc when I enter the qty in QA32, as off now  accepted qty moved to unrestricted stock and shortage qty is moving to blocked status.

For the shortage qty which moved to blocked status we are unable to do MIGO using the same PO no.

I would like to know whether the shortage qty will always move to blocked status or not. If yes then what is the solution. If not please tell me how to correct this problem.

My requirement is we should be able to do MIGO when we receive the shortage qty using the same PO no.

Regards

V. Srinivasa Ranganath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario PO qty - 100, MIGO qty - 100, Accepted qty - 90, shortage qty - 10

When doing MIGO no physical verification is done by material department. Verification is done only at the time of doing QC.

So while doing qc when I enter the qty in QA32, as off now  accepted qty moved to unrestricted stock and shortage qty is moving to blocked status.

For the shortage qty which moved to blocked status we are unable to do MIGO using the same PO no.

I would like to know whether the shortage qty will always move to blocked status or not. If yes then what is the solution. If not please tell me how to correct this problem.

My requirement is we should be able to do MIGO when we receive the shortage qty using the same PO no.

Regards

V. Srinivasa Ranganath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its very simple.How can you make PO for same qty ( say 100 or 10 )when GR is already done for full qty.

Unless you send back material to vendor through 122 mvt ( for qty 10) ,you can not create GR for this qty.

Remember the qty in block stock is still lying in your plant for which you have already done GR.