cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Header Details for Partially Delivered Item

0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I have a scenario when suddenly customer change the plant, which we have to change the sold to and ship to party.

But there is sales order that we have partially delivered and and billing also have been done.

Can i change the header details (sold to party and ship to party)? If i can't change the header details what should i do?

Please suggest.

Your helps is much appreciated.

Regards,

SI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shahida,

It is not possible to change sold to party, ship to party and plant once delivery and billing is made.

Also i am not understanding what is the bussiness need here. Better you close that sale order and create new sales order and proceed.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot change the the Sold to party and SH if it is billed unless you reverse the same..

For this Scenario you ca try the below suggestion

Once the Partial delivery is done you can close the item by using reason for rejection or even you can decrease the quantity in the Partialy deliverd order..Whenever there is a requirement for diff sold to party you can create a new order by referring the old one.

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shahida,

Why do business need to change the Plant/Sold to Party/Ship to Party for a Sales Order which was Delivered and Billed.

Do, they want the process to be reversed? Any valid reason for expecting this.

It is not possible to change the header details when it is already delivered and billed.

Only option is cancelling the billing document. Reverse the PGI,Picking and delete the delivery and recreate a new scenario with the correct plant/Ship to /Sold to.

Thanks

Dhilipan