cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Streamwork - Activity file limits?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I was wondering if there are any limits to how many documents you can add to an activity? Or is there a maximum amount of storage per activity? We have around 100 documents in one activity, and don't seem able to upload any more.

Also, does this have to do with having a free account, or is it the same for the premium account?

Thanks for the help,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member26693
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

There is a limit of

5 Activities for Basic/Free users

100 Activities for Professional users

200 Activities for Enterprise users.

You can view this information at http://www54.sap.com/solutions/analytics/business-intelligence/software/streamwork/pricing.html

If you click on the inverted triangle to the right of your name in the top right-hand-corner of StreamWork (when logged into StreamWork) and then click on 'Settings'.

On the Settings page, in the right-hand column you will see 'Open Activity Usage' and the amount of Activities and your limit.

I hope this information helps you.

Regards,

Patrick Dinneen
Support Engineer

SAP Cloud Support

0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

I guess Michael is looking for a limit within 1 activity (i.e. how many documents can be stored in 1 activity).

I'm also interested in this information as we already had a problem with too many documents and we  had to remove some to be able to go on re-uploading existing documents...

Thanks for help!

Gabriele

Answers (0)