cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In mass billing documents creation, some of them do not created/generated FI document

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create severals billing documents thru VF04, some of them do not generate the accounting document given me the following message:

Error message:

Document 90080752 saved (no accounting document generated)

Message no. VF050

If I look in VFX3 the Notes (Shift`+ F5), I have the message of "Error Log". Also, in the "Incomplete due to" column, error message is :

Error message:

FI/CO Interface

Then if I release the document with VF02, the accounting document gets generated. Why????

I am sure of:

· The Account Determination Analysis is correct.

· The Billing document type is not "blocked for transfer to accounting", with out the flag in posting block.

Thanks in advance!!!

JCR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the responses guys,

I have found the reason of the problem, its in the include RV60BFZA (user exit USEREXIT_FILL_XKOMK1)  the idea is assign in each SD billing document, more than one FI document type.

We changed the scenario from one billing with posting block; to another scenario without the posting block. And the problem was the FI document type had the indicator can only by used by batch input.

Regards,
JCR

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check authorizations. Run SU53 after VF04.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

PD: Sorry, I forgot it. Check if an enhancement is working. See Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting

Message was edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Message no. VF050

Though there are couple of notes for this error message, but the issue what you had narrated is a weird one !!!!!.   Either the system should throw error message both in VF04 and VF01 or VF02, or post the FI documents in both the cases.  May be you can still analyse whether

• the issue is specific to a customer
    • the issue is specific to a G/L Account etc.,

If everything is unique and still if system behaves the same way, you need to raise an OSS message.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope below thread will be useful

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2126070

Raneesh

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer Raneesh, but didn't work.

¿Do you have another idea?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may take a looks at OSS Note 833388 - Error handling in the SD/FI interface and other related notes provided in it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear in account determination , did you give 800000 g/l account and plz check IN fs00 give g/l account there also

then please let me know