Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1.1 - Dynamic Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is file to idoc.

I want to store the sender filename into the idoc control record.

I have done the following udf and assigned the output to one of the control record field.

DynamicConfiguration conf = (DynamicConfiguration) container.getTransformationParameters().get(StreamTransformationConstants.DYNAMIC_CONFIGURATION);

DynamicConfigurationKey key = DynamicConfigurationKey.create("http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File","FileName");

String SourceFileName = conf.get(key);

return  SourceFileName;

I mapped Filename->REFMES.

Although i can see the dynamic configuration node in the sxi_moni, i am unable to see it in REFMES.

Let me know if i am missing anything. 

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anadha,

Dynamic Configuration useful when ever you want create the target directory and file name dynamically.  You can't pass the file name to target field.

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

I am able to pass the filename into my idoc field.  There was just mapping error.

Regards

Anandh.B

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the mapping error you get?

Have you enabled Apply Control Record Values from Payload indicator in receiver IDOC channel?

Below is the SAP Help documentation for IDOC control record fields that can be filled with values from payload.

If you have set the Apply Control Record Values from Payload indicator in the receiver IDoc adapter, the following fields are filled from the IDoc-XML payload:

• MESCOD
  • MESCFT
  • TEST
  • EXPRSS
  • STD
  • STDVRS
  • STDMES
  • SNDSAD
  • SNDLAD
  • RCVSAD
  • RCVLAD
  • REFINT
  • REFGRP
  • REFMES
  • STATUS
  • DIRECT
  • OUTMOD
  • CREDAT
  • CRETIM

You can change the contents of the fields by using a mapping.

Regards,

Zameer