cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd. Questions related to SAP HR/HCM Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Seniors,

Can anyone advice me about the SAP HR Certification.

1) How would be the pattern of questions be? I do know that there would be 80% scenario based questions and 20% questions based on concepts. However would the questions be directly from the books?

2) Are the questions in certification easy?

3) What would be the tips to clear the exam in the first attempt.

Request you to please help me out at the earliest.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Shital

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shital,

please have a look at this blog posting which describes the preparation process. You will also find a link there to where the sample questions for each exam can be found.

1) you are normally represented with multiple choice questions that relate to practical scenarios based on the training content and/or your hands-on experience.

2) easy is relative - but if you study diligently and take your time when answering the exam questions you should be fine.

3) use the sample questions provided and also look at the certification topics and the related courses for each course. On our training & certification shop you will find the course syllabus for each topic which will help you estimate your knowledge around each item weighted with relevance to the certification exam.

I hope this helps!

Good luck,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mam,

I am planning to do sd module from genovate but confused whether to go for E learning or   Instructo9r lead

Please advice