cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Sold to party number while referring to a contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to Change the Sold to party while referring to a contract.

Currently My Partner determination settings for Sales document header are as below

And copy control setting for Contract to Sales order is as below.

Our objective is while creating the sales order with refernece to a contract we will be able to Change the Sold to party in the Sales order . in this case using ZSLB sales document type.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your copy control seems to be right (routine 002).  Once you execute VA01, input order type, sales area and execute.  There you input the required Sold To and then click from top menu bar Sales document > Create with Reference and check whether this works out for you.

G. Lakshmipathi

rahulpetkar1998
Discoverer
0 Kudos

"You can change the 'Sold to Party' in a sales order with reference to a contract. To do this, create the order with a reference to the contract number and modify the 'Releasing Partner,' where you need to enter the new 'Sold Party' code. This change will be reflected in the sales order."

you can also check there accounting enrty was correctly going with sold to party.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

First let me know why you have to change the sold to party in sales order while refering to a contract.

As you know contract is an mutual agreement between two parties. As per your case let us assume you have made an agreement with one sold to party(one who places the order). Now why you have to change the sold party in sales order with reference to that contract other than that sold to party, which is wrong right.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

rahulpetkar1998
Discoverer
0 Kudos

"You can change the 'Sold to Party' in a sales order with reference to a contract. To do this, create the order with a reference to the contract number and modify the 'Releasing Partner,' where you need to enter the new 'Sold Party' code. This change will be reflected in the sales order."

you can also check there accounting enrty was correctly going with sold to party.