Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Availability Issue

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

I am facing serious issue regarding the material availability on sales order for which i need guidance from yours expertise and experience:

1.  PP is creating production order and doing goods receipt by using movement type 101 for bringing stock into UNRESTRICTED STOCK.

2. PP is saying that  there is no MRP but i found MRP TYPE :  PD on MRP views of Material Master (Is it correct from PP?) while on TAN with req type there is no MRP type mention.

3. For bringing stock from unrestricted to order i am using movement type 413 as transfer posting.

4. But problem is that i am creating order with delivery date of July,12 but after transfer posting from unrestricted stock to sales order ,  material availability is still showing on current date i.e 17 Jan,13. While my concern is to get schedule line confirm with July, 12 . I tried with CP and CN both but all in vain.

5. In item category TAN special stock is unchecked .

6. Availability check is 02 and checking rule is AE while option receipts in past is checked.

I think there are serious issues in configuration which it self looks me to change but i need guidance to take that challenge . Another problem is that i will have to do testing on DEV 220 due to which i am feeling hesitant.

Please guide

Lot of Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Perhaps you know it, but I suggest you to see these notes and related notes

SAP Note 457787 - Collective SAP note: Advice notes ATP check

SAP Note 321803 - Explanatory notes on the ATP Customizing