cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Respository object Sync giving error in GRC 10 system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting below error while running respository sync program in GRC system. We already have the plugin GRCPINW in the backend system and the RFC connection is working fine.

Please let me know what could be the issue here.

Thanks,

Arjun..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As daft as this may sound, it seems the system has not got the GRCPINW plug-in installed in the target system (!!!)....or not at the right Support Pack level.

And sometimes following system prompts does help i.e. Please do check the SLG1 log instead of coming onto the forums straight-away.

Same goes for configuration, use the Post-Install guides etc to ensure you have set up the system/s correctly.

All the best.

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you just do what it tells you to and check SLG1 for the details?

That will give you more of an idea about what is actually wrong rather than guessing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

it's a problem with the authorization.

I think it is the authorization object S_RFC which is missing in the SAP docu.

But you can run an authority trace to find the missing value.

Regards

Dirk

former_member541582
Participant
0 Kudos

Arjun,

First confirm in the backend that the FM exists (SE37)

Secondly, do an authorization connection test in SM59. Also check that the connector connects to the correct client.

Thirdly, assign sap_all to the RFC user

I would also look over the naming of the connector, the best practice is to use SID+CLIENT, e.g. IS1CLNT100. This will eliminate the naming problem when you want to connect more clients to one system.

Regards,

Vit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vit,

We have checked and the FM does exist in the backend system. Also the RFC authorization test is successfull. We have SAP_ALL for the RFC user id.

Thanks,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

we have had the same issue. The RFC authorization tests always run successfully. By running the sync job you get the issue.

Please run the trace for the missing authorization with your role building team.

Regards

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for your reply. I have taken the ST01 trace . However it is not showing any missing authorization.

Thanks,

Arjun..