Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Audit Report: Named and Concurrent User Count

Hi

I am creating a Audit report (BI 4.0) using Audit universe downloaded from SCN. However I am not sure how to show Total no of logons by user type (Names/Concurrent) for a given day.

Can i use default measure (Number of Logons- Total) from Audit universe and filter it by "Event Status="Concurrent User Logon Succeeded" Or do we need to create a separate measure to count session Id's.

Does "Event Detail Value" represents cumulative user count and we can safely use No of Logons=max(Event Detail value)

However if you look ate below report it has same session by Event Detail Value is increasing. Hows this possible.

Tags:
Former Member
replied

You need to count the unique number of Session IDs.

The detail "Concurrent user count" represents the number of sessions that where currently active at the time that logon/logoff event occurred AND only for sessions that are comprised of users with a 'connection type' set as 'concurrent' (rather than 'named user').

It would make sense to do a MAX of the 'Concurrent user count' to see what the peak number of sessions where, for sessions that are comprised of users with a 'connection type' set as 'concurrent' (rather than 'named user').

Makes sense?

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question