cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Pricing!Help Plz!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on Intercompany Pricing, we hv 2 cond. types PR00 and ZPR0.

Sales order should pick up the price from PR00 for general customers and for Intercompany it should pick up the price from ZPR0.Would it be possible to assign these 2 condition types in the pricing procedure, if yes. then could u plz explain me in detail the right procedure to do it. Is there any end user job involved in it.

Hope you understand the question.

Appreciate ur reply guyz. thanks in advance.

Mohammed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chitty,

Do we need to assign 1000/10/00/A/1 and 1000/10/00/I/1 for PR00 & ZPRO to same pricing procedure. Is there any way we can see two diff prices in sales order.

Plz. Reply.

mohammed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

U can;t see the PR00 & ZPR0 ,inthe sales order.

May i know the one thing on which basis u want 2 see theboth condtion types in sales order, the sales order is for cusatomer, y u want 2 see the intercompany Contion value ZPR0 inthe sales order, i think this is not related 2 the customer, so u dont need 2 see the ZPR0(intercompany condition type) in the sales order.

Cheers,

Chitty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

U can maintaain the prcing procedure by the following way.

Sales AreaDPPCPP

Eg:

for PR00,

Sales area: 1000-10-00

DPP: A

CPP: 1

for ZPRO

sales Area: 1000-10-00

DPP: I (inter company doc.pri.proc)

CPP: 1

Prcing procedure Determination:(OVKK)

S.org-D.cha-Div-DPP-CPP

1000-10-00-A-1

1000-10-00-I-1

Then the PR00 will comes into Invoice,

The ZPR0 will comes into intercompany inovice

hope it help u

Cheers,

Chitty

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for your reply, I am still not clear how the sales order will pick up the cost price from ZPRO istead of sales price which is PR00.

Guyz plz explain Is it possible to have two pricing condition in one pricing procedure,one should trigger the cost price which is used for intercompany billing for specific customer and other pricing condition which is PR00 should trigger Sales price to general customers.

Guyz plz explain in detail,I would really appreciate, I am stuck in the middle of this requirement.Appreciate ur response and thanx in advance.

Regards

Mohammed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

When a delivering plant invoices a sales organization, the plant can use one of the following condition types:

PI01 Intercompany: fixed amount per material unit

PI02 Intercompany: percentage of the net invoice amount

These condition types specify that the price charged by the delivering plant to the sales organization is shown as a statistical value in the sales order and an effective charge in the internal invoice.

The condition records you create and maintain for intercompany billing are the same kind of records that you create for pricing in general

<b>Rewards point it helps</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Thanks for your reply, could you plz tell me is there any specific requirement routine need to be used,if we want to use PR00 how can it stop intercompnay condition and if i want to use intercompany condition how will it stop PR00.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

You will need to write two routine.

The routine attached to PR00 condition type in the pricing procedure should check if the SD Document category (KOMK-VBTYP) is not equal to 5 or 6 (intercompany invoice or intercompany credit memo).

The other routine which is attached to inter-co condition type should check if the SD document category is equal to 5 or 6.

So in F2 billing, only PR00 will be activated by the system.

whereas in IV or IG (intercompany) billing, ZPR0 will be activated.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Yes, it is possible to have both the condition types in the same pricing procedure.

You can handle this using requirement routine in the pricing procedure. For PR00, the requirement routine should ignore Intercompany document type. For ZPR0, it should only consider the intercompany document type.

See if this helps you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the "Pricing procedure determination"

and in that you can use the customer pricing procedure to achive ur requirement (CuPP)

also u can try using the condition type that the system automatically proposes in the double-line entry screen during sales order processing (CTyp)

reward points if helpfull

regards

Biju