Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode SHD0 and SU01

samarjeet_singh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the requirement, i was trying to create a role which will help the users i.e. the Helpdesk Users to access limited access. Iam able to create a variant ZSU01 using the tcode SHD0 and from here i can make the different tabs available in SU01 as enabled or disabled for example, I can make the first three tabs as enable for changes and rest as disabled where the user ca on view but cant make any changes. My major concern is for PERSONALISATION Tab as I am not able to convert in to non editable mode. Can any one help me to suggest the personalisation tab into non editable mode.

Regards
Samar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you cannot disable the tab but you can hide it you can always consider adding SU01D to the role for the required display functionality.

2 REPLIES 2

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you cannot disable the tab but you can hide it you can always consider adding SU01D to the role for the required display functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also remember to create it as a Transaction Variant for SU01 itself, not the Variant Transaction ZSU01. Otherwise they will still have access to SU01 itself...