Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Tolerance is not working as per defined in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working on SRM 7.0 with ECS.

We have defined the tolerance group for invoice tolerance and defined the tolerance keys

DA - Value Overrun

DQ- Quantity varinace

PP- Price Variance.

Tolerance group is assigned to the user in org. structure(PPOMA_BBP)

But invoice tolerance is not working as per defined in the SRM during invoicing. We are still getting the error of 0.0 USD value only.

can you pls suggest the solution for this.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I will check once again and will update.

For time being please go through the below information, may be helpful.

Ignore it if you have already gone through

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1873325

Thanks.

From RBEI,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

Issue has been resolved.

While assigning the tolerance group to vendor group, tolerance group was * instead of tolerance group at subunit level in vendor group in SRM (PPOMV_BBP)

After assigning the correct tolerance group to vendor group and also at subunit level(under vendor group), issue is resolved.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

Thanks for providing the info about the resolution, could you please explain me what is the submit level assignment? I can see the attributre TOG at vendor group level but I did not understand what do you mena by assignement at submit level.

Best regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Hope is would be helpful -

http://scn.sap.com/message/3098853

Thanks.

From RBEI,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

We have already done all the customizing suggested in this.(Notes suggested are not for SRM7.0 which can help for this issue). I already checked on forums.

Same Tolerance is defined both in SRM and ECC ( although ECC tolerance is not required)

Tolerance is assigned to user and vendor both in SRM  but still it is not working.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

We have already done all the customizing suggested in this.(Notes suggested are not for SRM7.0 which can help for this issue). I already checked on forums.

Same Tolerance is defined both in SRM and ECC ( although ECC tolerance is not required)

Tolerance is assigned to user and vendor both in SRM  but still it is not working.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you please suggest the solution for this.

In same system XXX, It is working for client(e.g. 102) and not working for another client (e.g. 101).

Thanks

Ravi