cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to add record to SAP backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am fairly new to the SUP world. Have created an Android native app using the generated code for the deployed MBO.I am trying to add a record in SAP backend using the app . But I am getting error :

01-17 15:49:16.255: W/System.err(911): com.sybase.persistence.PersistenceException: com.ianywhere.ultralitejni12.implementation.JniException: UltraLiteJ Error[-141]: Table 'empapp_1_0_addnewemp' not found 01-17 15:49:16.473: W/System.err(911):   at com.sybase.afx.ulj.ConnectionImpl.prepareStatement(ConnectionImpl.java:261) 01-17 15:49:16.744: W/System.err(911):   at com.sybase.persistence.ManagedStatement.prepare(ManagedStatement.java:23)

01-17 15:49:16.836: D/dalvikvm(911): GC_CONCURRENT freed 211K, 4% free 8979K/9351K, paused 152ms+129ms, total 901ms .

But I can see the table 'empapp_1_0_addnewemp' in CDB and also there is no issue with ultralite library.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Mohammed Rehan Rizvi  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184221
Contributor
0 Kudos

One Hint: UltraLiteJ runs on the Android Client not the SUP Server CDB. The existance of a table in the CDB does not mean the table exists on the Android Client UltraLiteJ Database. The Table should be created on initialisation, which makes me wonder if you have missed out a stage in the Android client code ?

Suggestion: Have you tried doing the 101 exercises first, before trying your own code ? Tutorial:  Android Object API Application development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks David. I have already solved the issue. It seems porblem was with the emulator.I just restarted the emulator and it works fine for me.

former_member184221
Contributor
0 Kudos

lol, completely forgot about the Android emulator problems.

Yes you quite often get strange problem with the emulator the first time you deploy an App from developer env.

Happy coding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (0)