Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance optimizer

former_member183788
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Cannot download the packages from maintenance optimizer, SAPOSS connection is working fine, But for SAP-OSS connection test failed, changed the SUSERID and password in SAP-OSS, But connection is failed.Is there any other way to download the packages other than maintenance optimizer.OSS1 is also working fine.please advice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz delete the SAP-OSS and SAP-OSS-LIST-O01in SM59 .

Please go to solman_setup -> Basis configuration

Step 2.1 - S-User for SAP Backend / S-User for Communication and provide the credential for the same.

Then click the maintan connection. it automatically create the

RFC destination SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 updated for Suser

RFC destination SAP-OSS updated for user Suser

Please check the log, if any issue, it provide the clear deatils.

Rg,

karthik

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183788
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Problem solved:

Thanks to all, the problem happened in Target system(OSS) and Group(EWA).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have maintained the user id in transaction AISUSER.

Regards

Shanthosh

former_member183788
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Shanthosh,

ID is already there, before  i was downloading from MOPZ, But after changing the SUSERID password, the error happened.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First - Delete the SAP-OSS rfc..... regenerate the RFC again using DSWP...... by providing the correct SUSER ID and Password..... also check for the authorization of this user........

If you have changed the password from SAP portal give at least 60-90 mins for replication and then generate the RFC using the above process.....

Regards,

Divyanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I fallowed the below procedure, but in my case I used SAP_OSS. you can try.

• Run SE37 in Solution Manager
  • Functional Module: /TMWFLOW/MO_UI_BASKET_AUTHORIZ
  • Give I_OSS_RFC = SAP_OSS (give another RFC and try if it is not working)
  • Select the packages and confirm download.

let me know the status.

Thanks

Kishore Cherukumalla

former_member183788
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kish,

I already tried this, see error below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the solution manager 7.1 please change in the basic configuration > specify connectivity data.

Make sure that the Suser should have the proper authorization. please check the user id and password in browser once.

Thanks

Kishore Cherukumalla

former_member183788
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kish,

Ours is 7.0,  The ID is the having full admin rights.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP note: Note 982045 - Error calling the SAP back-end system

Problems may occur when changing the password because changes to a user in the SAP Support Portal must be replicated to the other systems of the SAP support back end before they are active. This replication may take up to half and hour. Even if you simultaneously change the password of a user in the SAP Support Portal and in the SAP-OSS destination, the user may be locked after several failed logon attempts because the password change has not yet taken effect in the back-end system used by Solution Manager.

If the system issues message SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND 015 with the additional information "Destination blocked: too many failed connections due to wrong user/password", refer to the long text of this message. After the repair, if the authorization test is successful, release the connection in transaction SOLUTION_MANAGER again for use in the Solution Manager by choosing "Goto -> RFC Connection Error".

• Request you to follow the solution mentioned in the note 982045.

Thanks

Kishore Cherukumalla

former_member183788
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kish,

I checked the note also and made the changes, but still the error is there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please test this and paste the error: SM59 for the "SAP-OSS" destination. In the menu, choose "Utilities - Test - Authorization Test".

Thanks

Kishore Cherukumalla