cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAX indicator XX has percentage rate 10 mesg no VK154.

ramesh_reddy25
Participant
0 Kudos

TAX indicator XX has percentage rate 10 mesg no VK154.

I have read related post on above issue. But not solved the issue.

I have already marinated 10% tax rete for XX for JMOP,

Now I want to maintain same  XX tax code @tax rate is 5% for JEC2 condition type.

My Access sequence is JTAX, combination is tax classification.

Maintaining tax rate for JMOP then delete then maintain for JEC2 afterwords deactivating that deleted tax rate.. Is this best way to solve this?? I don't think so.

I can not edit in FV12 after saving in tax rate in FV11,because my condition types are different.

I tried to maintain tax rate in FTXP but system is not allowing, TAXINN is my tax procedure.

Any best solution is there to solve my problem.

<removed by moderator>  Please give your valuable suggestions

thanks

Message was edited by: Jürgen L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If a tax code alreday maintaioned with tax condition types with tax rate--why you are chnaing tax rate now for that tax code as system may have tranactions data for that tax code with fixed tax rate!!!

Now as you want new tax rate with  tax condition types, better create a new tax code and maintaion (FV11)the  tax rate with tax condition types. Now go for new PO creation and goods receipt.

Yes, there is a option to change tax rate in t.code:FV12 for tax code with condition type,but check the nature of Access sequence is JTAX. Is your Access sequence JTAX  well defind with condition keys.....ie..... where Access sequence JTAX  have Validity Period in it.If Access sequence JTAX  is a copy of Access sequence JST1,then you can maintaion to change tax rate with validity period.

NOTE:

Validity Period available for tax condition types which have access sequence JST1 not access sequence MWST

Regards,

Biju K

ramesh_reddy25
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Biju,

Thanks for reply,

I have created tax code AA and maintaned 3% rate for JSRT, now I have to maintain same tax code 3% rate to JEC3, While doing FV11 I'm getting above mentioned error,

Can you give more suggestions on this, my Acc sequence is JTAX

regars

ramesh

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What represent tax condition types JSRT and JEC3?

You created tax code AA and maintaned 3% rate for JSRT- -where you maintained  tax rate and which t.code? Are you using FV11 ?

Why same tax rate 3% needs for both tax condition types JSRT and JEC3?

Regards,

Biju K

ramesh_reddy25
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Biju,

Tax code AA-JSRT--- 3%

AA-JEC3---2%

I used FV11 to maintain this but I was getting above error when maintaining 2% for second condition typr-JEC3.

now TAX RATE 3%-JSRT, 2%-JEC3 I have maintained in FTXP for my AA tax code.

I can see the rates maintained in FV13 after maintained in FTXP.

I soved my problem by maintaining in FTXP for respective condition types.

Is it right way to do it??  whether I should maintain in FV11 itself.

Please suggest me maintaining in FTXP is correct way??

regards

Ramesh

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you use MWST as acess sequence then you must use FTXP and for all other Acess sequence FV11 should be used.

ramesh_reddy25
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Still the issue is pending, Can anybody help me out to solve this.

Regards

Ramesh

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JMOP is a Set Off Condition type where as JEC2 is a Inventorized ECS Condition type. Why are you maintaining JEC2 Here. Maintain JEC1 which is for Set off ECS.

Please check and maintain accordingly.